Student Finance League has partnered with University of Miami- CARD (center for autism and related disabilities) to launch a financial literacy program for the special needs community.
Student Finance League has:
- Expanded to New York, Philadelphia and growing throughout Florida
- Been recognized as making many trafficking victims "human again"
- Member of the South Florida Human Trafficking Task Force
- Member of the Broward Human Trafficking Coalition
- Transformed a handful of survivors into SFL teacher, now students are teaching students!
Diana Thompson, CEO, has recently:
- keynote speaker: African Leaders Conference speaking to community leaders from 26 countries in Africa about citizen participation.
- Spoke at the Broward Human Trafficking Coalition about SFL and the importance of teaching money and business skills to survivors
- Keynote speaker for CADV (coalition against domestic violence)
Speaking for 8 hours a day for two days to the 48 domestic violence shelters in Florida about credit and (re)building finances.
In the works:
Student Finance League continues to expand throughout the United Staes and world along with making impactful partnerships with local banks, institutions and business.
Student Finance League and Diana Thompson were featured on CBS
(Click "watch story")